Kurt R. Kwiatkowski, DDS SC Can Help
At Kurt R. Kwiatkowski, DDS SC, we work quickly to make sure your teeth and gums aren’t compromised in a dental emergency. Here are just some of the ways we can help in an emergency:
Address Immediate Problems
- In most emergency dental situations, time is of the essence. Our walk-in emergency dental care will allow you to come in without an appointment.
Same-Day Dental Care
- Mucosal lesions and other conditions in the mouth can be caused by HIV/AIDS.
Preserving Oral Health
- Many dental problems (emergencies included) pose the risk of further damage like infection due to exposure or advanced tooth decay. Our emergency dental service not only takes aim at the immediate issue, but also at preserving your oral health as a whole
Pain-Free Emergency Care
- You don’t have to compromise comfort in an emergency situation. We pride ourselves on administering pain-free dental care even in emergency situations.
What Is a Dental Emergency?
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should contact your dentist immediately. Dental emergencies can happen out of nowhere, or they can have a definite cause such as a sporting injury or physical altercation.
- Sudden bleeding in the mouth or gums that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in the mouth, face, eyes or neck
- Sudden broken, chipped tooth or failure of past dental work
- Intense, sharp, or throbbing pain in a tooth
How Dr. Kwiatkowski Treats Dental Emergencies
As a dentist for more than 20 years, Dr. Kwiatkowski has seen it all. Dental emergencies happen, so it is up to our practice to be prepared to treat them.
Dr. Kwiatkowski sees patients same day for their emergencies. If you think that you need same-day dental care, call our office at 262-377-0852 to reach a professional. Our team can determine if you need an emergency dentist appointment or if you can schedule an appointment for a later date.
Give Us a Call Today
Even if you aren’t experiencing a dental emergency, you may still have questions. Our team is always ready to take your call and address your concerns. Call our dental office in Grafton directly at 262-377-0852 to schedule an appointment or reach a team member.